High School Diploma

posted Sep 29, 2015, 10:53 AM by   [ updated Jul 12, 2017, 9:15 AM ]

To find out what you need to complete your high school diploma, call the adult education office (703-0236) and make an appointment for a personal evaluation of your credit status. Credits granted for previous high school work, military service, and work experience. Graduates who need to review or study new areas for personal or professional growth may also take courses. Register by calling the office for an appointment at 703-0236.